Friday, October 07, 2005

Scary outfit



So I know the face looks scary there. But trust me it is better than my actual face that has morphed into a fat blob of dough. It is abhorrent to me, I feel like crying.
However the point of this entry is to illustrate the problem with maternity clothes. If you notice I am wearing some chartreuse pants. With a striped polo shirt and my gross Birkenstocks actually match the color of my pants.
Now I am not sure if the problem is that I am wearing the pants, they there were ever made or that I bought them. Who cares if they were 5.99 at Old Navy there is a reason for that!
Also, none of my pants actually go to the floor. They are all "cropped" because you want to show off your canckles apparently?
So I am dressed like an Easter egg. Or a child.
Is there anywhere to buy cute maternity clothes that are not costly?
I guess an H&M is finally opening here at the end of October. Whatever.
I don't care if I am having a baby I am a fat cow and I look ugly. There is no "glowing" here.

I went and got acupuncture today but I am in too crappy a mood to discuss now. And also I was dressed like this. This is a legitimate outfit for me. I ain't in NYC anymore baby!

2 comments:

Alisyn said...

Came across your blog via Mother-Scratcher...

You remind me so much of me when I was pregnant. Feeling fat, hating my clothes... feeling fat, hating my shoes. Ugh. It seems like it now, but you won't be pregnant forever! Up next: the joys of postpartum fatness!

:)

Sounds impossible, I know, but Target has some really cute fall maternity clothes right now.

Anonymous said...

That is creepy. Don't do that to your face again.