Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

So this weekend we went (along with the rest of San Francisco) to the Hunter's Point Ship yard Open Studios. It was pretty cool. We bought a book for #1, and got it signed by the artist.
The art was cool. A lot of the artists put out little spreads and stuff so I basically ate my way through open studios. Especially mini snickers and 3 3 Musketeers®. YUM, I love candy!
Then we came home and did some home improvement. We hung up my pictures. So now my apt is covered in my own art. Does it get vainer than that?

Jon put some wire baskets in the closet and we actually got rid of one of our last packing boxes. Yes we moved a year and a half ago so what? You wanna fight about it? I got to revisit a bunch of clothes that I won't be able to wear for a long time. Sigh...

We dressed Motu up for Halloween. He was humiliated and it was so cute...

No comments: