Monday, October 31, 2005

Making a Silk Purse Out of a Sow's Ear.


So here is the picture of the worst ruined little baby item. And that is after an overnight soak with Tide, bleach and hydrogen peroxide. Oh well. Maybe I can dye it later.
Also since his little onsies were all grey and blueish. I figured I would further customize them! I am sure that I could be cruising for a lawsuit if the wrong people saw these. But maybe not, since I don't plan on selling them or anything.
They came out so cute though. I would be lying if I said I was not highly pleased by them. We like Miffy.

Oh and not the size of a whale? I do declare...

2 comments:

Llama_school said...

The cutest. Wish I'd done something similar, it crossed my mind but I was just too damn lazy when pregnant.

Which brand of onesies did you use, if you don't mind? They look nice and sturdy.

kristenL said...

One set is the target brand, "just one year" and one set is "mini wear."

I have been feeling so freakin' crafty and nesty lately.