Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Too Many Things

Does this ever happen to you? You have like 40 things you would like to do, and yet you find yourself writing book reviews for Amazon

I woke up feeling a little under the weather today - but that is neither here nor there.

I am doing this SF Open Studio thing the second weekend in October. I am going to display my pastels. Most of which are posted on my flickr account. So I have been working feverishly to try to make some stuff look presentable and not totally embarrassing. But of course I am feeling nervous and stuff. Oh my god people are going to look at my stuff. I mean there is a serious likelihood that no one will show up. The woman I am doing this with thinks we need to price our stuff. Umm I don't think so. If anyone actually wants to live with any of my stuff I would be really pleased and may just give it to them...Except then not.

I don't know. SO I am nervous about that and as a result instead of getting my shit ready to frame or whatever. I am knitting and reading and messing around.
But I finished the scarf I made for my MIL and a little hat that I made for #1 but it looks really big. Although if you look at his daddy he is probably going to have a big head but hopefully not that big.
I'll post pictures in a bit to procrastinate further...

1 comment:

Brett said...

I think it's cool that you're showing your drawrings!I wish I had some to show. Price them! $100 a pop!