Tuesday, April 18, 2006

100 years and 20 weeks

Today is significant in that it was the centennial of the big quake that shook SF in 1906 and left the city burning for 4 days. And my big boy is 20 weeks old today.

Today was a beautiful day and the sun was shining. Mia and I went to Golden Gate Park to let our boys soak up the sunshine. Leon peed outside 2x. It was cool.

I also coincidentally met the mommy portion of this dynamic blog duo. I was a bit star struck. Wood is really a knockout. It was cool to see her in the park. Even if my world's kinda collided.

I had a dream last night that Maria was pregnant again.

The baby found his feet and his weenie on the same day. He was curious about the weenie but the FEET! I told him that someday I would remind him for his feet preference and we would laugh and laugh...

1 comment:

Wood said...

Hey Kristen -- It was great meeting you and your sweet son in the park. And of course I'm blushing from your compliment. After you left it occurred to me that I should have asked you and Mia to sit down and hang out, but you were gone already. Next time.