Thursday, April 13, 2006

Back from Death's Door.

On Monday I was feeling a little crappy. So I thought I would lay down with the baby for his 11 o'clock nap. When we woke up an hour or so later. I thought someone had slipped me dying potion. My body ached, my joints were stiff and ouchy, I felt like I had the arthritis. I was chilled and just miserable. I tried to engage the baby in a popular game called - let's sleep some more. He thought that game sucked, then I tried - let's cuddle nice under the blankets. Not having it. So I went to feed him. NOOOO are you nuts? I don't want food from that lava tit! So I went to change him, my knees felt like they were going to give out. I finished changing him on the floor. Then I tried to entertain him with floor games. I was afraid I may drop him. I took my temp and promised myself if it was over 100, I would call jon and beg him to come home. It was 100.2, so I called jon and then put the baby in the crib and curled up on the floor next to the crib. It was sad.
Jon then took care of the baby for the rest of the day while I slept. He is a prince among men.

My mom called me last night to tell me they just got a patient who has herpes in her brain. She called me special to tell me because she knew it was gross and loves to talk about gross things. Then she told me about in the past how they had a lady with gonorrhea in her lungs. I guess she got some infected spooge in there and it set up camp. How nasty. She used to tell me these stories to scare me away from sex. But I am like, mom I had a baby. I have seen first hand what sex can do!

Also me and my vagina are no longer on speaking terms...

No comments: