Friday, November 04, 2005

1 month and counting

As of yesterday we are exactly one month away from the arbitrary due date. Also I was exactly 36 weeks pregnant. So I am in my 9th month. Let's all wait a second to let that settle...

So Tuesday we went to our Breastfeeding class. It was cool. I feel like I have that little bit of extra confidence. Whatever. It seems like we are among the youngest people having kids here. Then again maybe knocked up teenagers just don't take breast feeding classes. Also, #1 already has a huge leg up. The people that are having babies are UGLY. I know that is unkind but, there are so many unattractive people having kids. yikes!

Then Wednesday I went and Saw Murderball, finally (go cooner!)
It was a good movie. I thought it was going to be all MTV the music was but the movie itself was really touching and inspirational. My favorite quote from the movie was "most guys in wheelchairs love to eat pussy." Awesome!

The we had our 3 hour birth class. Holy shit three hours is long! I am not sure that it was worth $100, but I am glad we are taking it. Otherwise I would have second guessed myself and been like - augh shit- I should have taken that birthing class.

Jon went to NYC for like 30 hours. He is back now, but he is at work. It makes me tired just thinking about traveling that much for a 2 hour meeting. So last night I did some wool felting. Pictures of the ugly things I made to follow. The wool top I bought is so lovely and delicious though...

No comments: