Monday, November 28, 2005

Back at Home

So we are back at home - AMA.
I am still leaking fluid so I guess it is more of a slow leak than an actual gush. Even though there is quite a bit of gushing. It is like a freakin slip and slip down there. There is a serious amount of fluid in there FYI.
The hospital does not inspire confidence. Jon and I had to show the med student how to work the blood pressure thingy because we were playing with it, we knew, and they took my temp as we were leaving and it was 98.4 and the dr asked if that was Fahrenheit or Celsius?!?!?
My contractions started in the hospital while we were there. If they don't pick up considerably they will induce us tomorrow at like noonish.
So that is the update.
-contracting, leaking and blogging in San Francisco

3 comments:

Llama_school said...

Oh my god, I'm so happy for you.

So they sent you home after your water broke. Hmph. But probably more relaxing for you than hanging out in the hospital.

Wishing you a smooth one, try to post when you can.

k said...

I'm assuming you guys are "officially" parents now. Congratulations. I hope you are feeling all right and enjoying your beautiful baby.

Carrie said...

Any news? :-)