Thursday, November 10, 2005

I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS OR SOMETHING

We had our second birthing class last night. Result I wanted to two foot kick this one couple in the neck. They were so stupid and they just kept asking the same questions over and over again. And then getting all confrontational with the lame ass teacher. I just wanted to walk out. It turns out jon was super pissed too and also wanted to run out.
Then we got "cheese steaks," ugh. I am not sure what they are but calling them "Philadelphia cheese steaks" is so wrong. I think there was curry in the steak and there was like half a slice of AMERICAN cheese. WTF? The sandwich is supposed to make a GD mess when you eat it and there should be cheese gushing out of it! California style "cheese steaks" make me angry!
I am just feeling super crabby and angry. My jaw is all tense and shit. I guess this is the last surge of hormones preparing me for the big event. But shit. Am I suppose to anger myself through the birth?
Motu was rolling in something dead in the park and he was too far away for me to get to him. If there was a rock nearby I would have chucked it at him as hard as I could. I would have missed and I would have felt awful afterwards. But I would have done it.
He has been barking at the new neighbor who moved in below us everytime he opens the door. This has resulted in me almost blowing a blood vessel screaming at the dog to shut the fuck up.

MIL bitch:
So jon calls me yesterday in a hizzy. Apparently his mother is pissed at me because I didn't send her the link to the crib pics I put on flickr. I mean I sent them to someone. Who can remember such stupid shit? So jon's like "well she is going to call you so answer your phone." So I felt like I was in trouble - for the stupid pictures. *side note, mother in law did purchase said crib and wanted to see pictures of this crib. Whatever, why couldn't she just call me and tell me that she wanted to see the pictures. Or even better, send me an email? I was all nervous and worked up and then she never called anyway. Of course. Part of me wants her to call so that I know she has some vague interest, the other part of me wants to avoid avoid avoid.
And like a huge coward I ran home and sent her the link to the pictures and apologized. I have not heard from her.

You know what I don't need? This!

One good thing, Bonnie "Prince" Billy has a new album out, Superwolf and it is very nice to hear his voice.

No comments: