Thursday, November 17, 2005

38 Weeks Today

I could literally "go" anytime.

Today is my Pepere's Birthday. He would be 99 today if he was still alive. That is a little crazy. We are giving #1 part of the same name as my Pepe. He will also have the same first two initials. I guess my Pepe didn't like his original first name and so he switched it with his middle name. I guess you could just do that; well, he did. So #1's middle name will be his original first name. Which I think is a very nice name, obviously. Are you confused yet?

We had our last birthing class last night. We totally ditched out early to go and get cheese steaks. We went to a different place, but it was still no "Philly Cheese steak."

There was this couple last week who were being so annoying. They were bitching and kinda taunting the instructor, the ones I wanted to two-foot kick to the neck in fact. It turns out that the day after our class the lady started leaking fluid and so she ended up having the baby 7 weeks early. Do you think that is Karma? They are all OK but the baby will be in the hospital for at least a month. It makes me feel awful for them. Even if they were tools, no one deserves that.

Someone stole my FedEx package yesterday and there is nothing that anyone can do about it. Whoever stole my baby mirror and diaper liners I hope you are having fun with them, Fuckface!

These hormones are RAGING. I cried when I found out that my package had been stolen.

Manic Mood Swings Rule!

No comments: